Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Soft and Smooth...

I was looking for a purse/pocket size hand lotion yesterday and stubbled upon this cute little jar by Nivea and while my co-workers and I were driving back to work from lunch I decided to give it a try. We all are in agreement that this is a mini jar of miracle's. Each of us had the same results, this hand creme is soothing, and nice and thick without the greasiness. I must say that the lotion stayed on my hands until I washed them. It has a very "light" fragrance-not perfumy at all. Our hands are constently in water (hair stylist, nail tech) so we are always on the look-out for a good lotion. This is it folks! Try it out and let me know what you think.
Avaliable @ Walgreens, Meijer and Walmart and only $.99. Remember to get the "blue" can, when my co-woker stopped to pick-up one for herself she grabbed the white jar (along with the blue), we noticed the creme in the white jar is lighter and not as long-lasting nor as thick as the blue jar.

No comments: