Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Once again Go Eat....


The bar area

The chefs/cooks

Alex Salad w/Grilled Chicken


Grilled Chicken Salad

Cheeseburger w/Fries

I know this is a "double" post, but I thought I'd give everyone a second look at my fave restaurant, J. Alexander's! Once again, I'd like to re-iterate that its a perfect place to meet, greet and eat. The service and food is delicious!
Please don't think that I ate all of this food myself. My co-workers and I headed-out for a wonderful lunch and conversation. We were delightfully full and pleased with our sit-down luncheon. Give J. Alexander's a try and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Grilled chicken salad looks really appealing to me right now :) Love those food photos, so bright and "yummy" somehow!