Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Singer El DeBarge Enters Rehab


El DeBarge: Soul Crooner Enters Rehab


Having known for several weeks that the 'Second Chance' singer was facing some challenges in regards to his sobriety, his label Geffen Records has now confirmed and issued a statement about DeBarge seeking treatment.

"I hate to disappoint my fans but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to sharemy music and my story with everyone. I thank everyone in advance for their prayers and well wishes and hope that you will respect my privacy during this time," stated DeBarge.

The singer was slated to appear on the R&B star Kem's 'Intimacy Tour' with Ledisi, which kicks off on Feb. 17 in Houston.

*Hope he gets the help he needs. I've heard that drugs can really be a money on your shoulder. *




No comments: