Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A La Food....

My good girlfriend and I went to J Alexanders to eat and I was supposed to take pictures of both of our plates, however, greedy me forgot and had already begun to eat. I took a picture of my plate/food anyway but it was not pretty, half eaten. So, here is a perfect plate of Steak Maui and smashed potatoes.
J Alexanders is a great place to eat, socialize, and drink. I've always experienced great customer service and a delightful meal. Don't know what to order? If you like pasta, try the Rattlesnake Pasta, its pasta with a little spicy kick with chicken and red & green peppers. For chicken lovers, I suggest the Roasted Chicken, its a huge portion but they have roasted this baby to perfection, comes with smashed potatoes. For seafood lovers, try the Cilantro Shrimp, its a rack of spicy seasoned shrimp over a bed of seasoned rice. My favorite is the Salmon (grilled) with Steamed Broccoli, its perfectly seasoned and has a homemade sauce that tops the salmon perfectly. What's your favorite dish?
If you're in the mood for networking, I suggest eating/drinking at the bar. If you would like to meet new people I suggest going around happy hour time and grabbing a seat at the bar at the Northwestern Hwy/Orchard Lake location. Dress casual with an edge and I'm sure you'll have a ball.