Thursday, March 3, 2011

Felons, Ex-Cons are Employable


I don't know if this information will help anyone in general, but as you know, I believe in people working, finding opportunites and being a contributing member to society (thank my grandma for that one, she grew up at a time when things weren't "handed" over to you). So I've done a little research and found a few places that acutally hire ex-cons/felons. Hope this helps someone towards rebuilding their future.


Marriott Hotels, AT&T, Publix and UPS. Publix is not here in Michigan, but I know I have "blogspot" friends from all over the US.

I'm doing a paper on felons re-entering the job force, and I have some helpful tips on what to write and what toleave out of your resume and helpful interviewing tips. Didn't know if you want/need that information, but let me know in the comment section and I will do a post on it

No comments: