Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Things


Ok guys, I picked up a Sally Hansen Art Pen (in pink) and its on now.  I've never EVER been able to draw, but I make lines, dots, zig zags, etc., pretty well. The advantage of the art pen is that it truly feels/writes like an ink pen.  Basically, you have a lot more control of your designs/art work.  I won't use mine for my lines, swirls or zig zags but for making flowers, hearts, etc.

I grabbed mine from Wal Mart and it was $7.00, its a little pricey but I plan to do a lot with it. I'll keep you guys updated on long it lasts/how many times I'm able to use it.  Hopefully it doesn't run out too quick.

2 comments:

DesertNails8 said...

I'm interested in hearing what you think of it. I loved it when drawing with it until the next day when I saw the cracks in the design. Happened with all 4 colors I got. I hope your clients will let you know how it worked out. Best wishes!

Polished Girl said...

O Desert, I hope that doesn't happen. I'll be very upset with Sally, lol. I know for sure my clients will let me know if there's any funny business with their nailart.