Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sinful Colors Cream Pink


Hello all, whew, its been a crazy week. Sorry for the lack of posts but we had a rain storm here and we lost power at the salon. I've been doing nails at the lovely air conditioned Comfort Suites. I have a wonderful BFF that was able to hook-me-up. I "worked it out" in the business center. During the temporary move and frustration I forgot to take pictures. So I did my own :-).

I picked-up this color this morning. I was looking to polish my nails pink but I wanted something different and I found it in this color. Sinful Colors-Cream Pink is sort of a fruit punch pink but with gold shimmer. Love It!

Sinful Colors-Cream Pink-2 Coats Applied.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty pink! Very nice of your friend to hook you up :)

Dandy112 said...

This is really pretty! I like Sinful Colors nail polishes they have some very nice colors.

Susie said...

Really pretty. HUM, I wonder if I have that? :)
Looks great on you.

Sorry if this is a repeat but I can't remember who has entered.
I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
Susie

Polished Girl said...

Thank you ladies. Im loving this mani! It looks so gorgeous on my toes also. Im actually digging out open toed shoes, lol.