Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not the Cutest..

I am not happy with this shoe at all. Who thought of this? I've heard of "toe seperators" but REALLY? The plaid insole, the wings, everything is wrong with this shoe. Did I leave anything out?



Lol, just looking at this shoe reminds me of the movie "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka". I don't know what consumer this shoe is for, but for it to have been made, somebody likes it. I don't even want to comment. I'll let you guys do it.


Is this an over-grown clog or a platform on steroids? The denim, the heel, the cut-out. I'm sorry, I need to take a commercial break, for need to wipe the happy tears falling from my eyes. I can't even see this Hot Mess, through my tears.



Now why would I want "toes" on the outside of my shoes? If I want to see feet, I'll wear flip-flops. What is supposed to appeal to the consumer about this shoe?


This forum is open for all comments, pertaining to all the shoes. If you like any of them, please let us know. Otherwise, let it rip!

No comments: