Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Change of Heart..




Laughing is good for the soul. I've been full of laughter after reading that Madonna is the new spokeswoman for Dolce&Gabbana. She was recently tapped to represent the brand, as she is the type of woman that Dolce&Gabanna make their deigns for . Powerful, Determined, Leader, Unashamed and Takes Risks! Trust me Love the idea of that, but Madonna is looking a little "hard" to me, as she tries very hard to look so young. I love Madonna and always will, but she's been looking gaunt to me and over exercising til the point she looks near skeletal. I think her last "fashion" endorsement should have been Louis Vuitton. She could have went out on top. However, she was offered a very generous amount of money by Dolce&Gabbana and dropped Louis like a Hot Pocket. True example of Gone with the Wind!

No comments: