Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ferndale Eats...


Bacon Cheese Burger w/potatoes

Detroit (Michigan) gets a lot of flack as far as the area, no place(s) to go, no place(s) to eat, etc., so I've decided to post different places that I stumble upon. We really have hidden treasures here! Some posts will be of my favorite places and others will be new to me.
So enjoy as I take you on a journey of Michigan.
This was the most moist and delicious burger I'd had in a long time. The toppings (lettuce, tomato) were so fresh and I could actually hear the crunch. The potatoes were perfectly cooked, not to soft and not at all hard. The service was very pleasant and parking was a breeze. Dino's Bar & Grill is located in Ferndale on Woodward just south of 9 mile. Its a small little bar that you can easily pass if you're not looking, so don't zoom by. Dino's has window seating (didn't think to take a picture of that, until we left) that is great for people watching. Just looking at this picture makes me want to do a quick drop-in for another bite.
Know of any hidden treasures in Michigan? Send me an email or comment. I'd love to visit!

No comments: